Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle
1. A 20 is always a success.
2. A 1 is always a failure.
3. Non-Lethal strikes must be declared before the damage is rolled.
4. New Characters for new players start at the average party level. New characters for existing players start at average party level -1.
5. New Players are accepted after their first session if no current player “Tosses the black die.” That is to say all players must agree that the new player is a good fit at the first session.
6. Only the GM may extend invitations to new players.
7. While playing our full concentration should be on the game.
8. Cross-talk takes away from mood of the game.
9. Engage in in character role-play instead of out of character discussion.
10. PCs can talk to each other during combat but please keep the comments very brief, especially if it is not your turn. Remember that each round is only 6 seconds. You can’t really say a lot in just 6 seconds – only a few words.
11. Do your part to help combat move along more quickly and plan ahead when it is not your turn. Know how to help the group by knowing what your character can do and knowing what your character’s role is.
12. On your birthday you get enough experience points to bring you to your next level. Also, if you come see me in a community theater production you get enough experience points to bring you to your next level.